Invoke the API Service using generated client SDK

Mission: SERVERLESS 101
Task: Invoke the API Service using generated client SDK

Hello,
I’ve done all the steps described in the video, with the sample scripts provided in the exercise. The links in the index.html don’t work, and the error message I get in the inspect console is “No ‘Access-Control-Allow-Origin’ header is present on the requested resource.”. Can you please help?

Thanks

Hello @Sebastian_Cazacu

Please provide your appId.

Hi @Volodymyr_Ialovyi, this is my app id: DEDA3914-3175-4B39-FFD6-EDAFDF919500

Thank you

Hello @Sebastian_Cazacu

I created an internal ticket (BKNDLSS-23698) to fix this issue.
We will inform you about the result in this topic.

Thank you @Volodymyr_Ialovyi. I just noticed that now my task appears as complete, without making any change! I finished the mission and unlocked the Springboard plan

Thanks

Hi @Volodymyr_Ialovyi,

Is there any update on solving the issue with my app?
Thanks,
Sebastian

Hi, @Sebastian_Cazacu

The ticket is in the queue to be handled. I apologize that you have to wait. We will inform you as soon as the issue be fixed. Is this mission completed for you?

Regards,
Marina

Hi @Marina.Kan,

I understand, thanks for the update. Yes, my mission is completed but I still want to understand why my app is not working :slight_smile:

Thanks

hi how can u finished this task i cant understand

@Rajesh_Verma, you already opened another support topic for this, please avoid cross-posting the same question in multiple topics.

Thank you.
Mark

Hi @Marina.Kan,

Is there any update on this issue?
Thanks

Hi @Sebastian_Cazacu!

We will release fix for this topic in next release. We are making preparations for release and will notify you when fix will be available on production.

Regards, Andriy

Hi @Andriy_Konoz I am stuck on this mission too - the API service piece cannot be attached to On Click Event

You cannot attach it because of this:

I recommend you taking this course to get more comfortable with Codeless:

Mark