iOS Viewer app bug reading parameter values when nested functions

Hi,

I believe I have stumbled upon a bug in the previewer mobile app.

When there are two functions nested one within the other, there is an issue when reading the parameters passed to the parent function.

I have prepared a test page called ‘test-page’ within my app (D7075715-5086-625A-FFAB-39C2F40FB200). In it, a parameter is passed from the app to the parent function, then to the child function, and returned all the way back to the app.

When called in a browser it all runs fine, the parameter is passed all the way and displayed in the end. However, when called in the previewer app the behavior is not the same : the parameter is lost in the parent function when reading its value.

I can reproduce this issue in the iOS app but I have not been able to test if it also happens on Android. I also don’t know if this issue happens in the mobile shell.

While continuing to test, it may seem that the same might be happening when calling a function from within a component.

I haven’t tested as thoroughly but while it works fine in a browser, I seem to encounter the same issue as above in the iOS viewer app.

Unfortunately this narrows the options quite seriously.

Hello @Nicolas_REMY

This is due to the fact that you use the same name in two variables. Just rename your variable.
I’m not sure why the behavior is different. Possibly due to different working mode of code.
We will investigate a solution to this problem.

Regards,
Viktor

OK, I hadn’t thought of that. Will try it, as that would be a great !
Thanks for your quick feedback.