IP limit is reached for current billing plan

I got following error message on Springboard plan: IP limit is reached for current billing plan.

Error: The API request has been rejected because it requires scaling for processing. Switch to the Cloud9 or Cloud99 plan to enable the Super Scaling option.

API calls per month on Springboard is unlimited.

Why I got this error? What does it mean?

Hello @Martin_Krajcir1

When an app is accessed from multiple locations (which is indicated by multiple IP Addresses) it is an indication of the app being in production. The Springboard plan is intended only for development and the SuperScaling option disables multiple location access.

And you are right the API Calls are unlimited on the Springboard plan and it is limited by IP addresses

You can see that information on the pricing screen:

Regards, Vlad

Hello @vladimir-upirov, currently I am in develop process when I use localhost for internal development and then I have published app for my exernal testers.

I didn’t have any problem until today. Did you switch on this IP limitation today?

How can I handle API requests from few external testers?

Thank you.

We tuned the SuperScaling system so it matches what we originally described on the website. When you have only a few external users (like one or two), the system should be able to handle it. The location limit is reset daily. To overcome the limit, you can switch the app to a paid billing plan.

Regards,
Mark

1 Like