Is a function always async?

Hello team,

I am using in a Cloud Codeless Code a function block which translates into a javascript async function. This causes under some circumstances in my data a problem. How can I ensure that this is executed in a sync manner?

Regards, Joerg

Hello @Jorg_Beyer

Please provide us with your example. It’s difficult to understand what problem you are facing

Regards

Sometimes the code runs well, sometimes I get the message: "Custom business logic execution has been terminated because it did not complete in permitted time - 60 seconds"

If I do not execute the function everything is fine. I added many print commands to see what parts are executed but none of these print commands are executed. So I cannot really debug were the problem could be.

What would you need as an example?

Hello Jörg Beyer!

As an example, you could add a screenshot of the logic, as well as a screenshot of the output in the console.

Regards,
Alexander

while thinking about what part of the source code would be a valid screenshot (because it is a rather long code block) I recognized a custom code block which contains a do-while block. That cause the problem with some input data I am not properly checking.

Thanks for just being here.

Regards, Joerg

1 Like