Is it possible to dynamically define the Landing Page?

Hi if I have 2 different custom domain URL’s pointing to my backendless app is it possible to dynamically change the Landing Page based on which domain the traffic came from?

Also is the Network API block called “Decode URI” relevant for this question to identify the incoming traffic source?

Thanks!

Hello @William_Lee

it is a great question. Unfortunately, you are not able to do this. The internal ticket for the feature is BKNDLSS-26855

Also is the Network API block called “Decode URI” relevant for this question to identify the incoming traffic source?

no, it is not relevant. This method just decodes a uri like the JS method decodeURI() - JavaScript | MDN

Hi Sergey thanks for your reply.

Is there any existing way to use Codeless blocks to determine from which url domain incoming traffic is coming from? If there is then maybe I can just dynamically change items in my landing page as a temp fix for now.

You can use the block “Get CurrentURL” from the “Device API”-section. Based on the URL you can navigate to an adequate page. Use the block “GoTo Page” from the “Approuter”-section.

Regards,

1 Like

Hello @William_Lee

You can use the following logic for your case.

Regards,
Inna

1 Like