Is there a guide somewhere in this website for deploying Backendless to the Apple appstore?

I am testing this platform. I’d like some info, preferably a guide that I can check out how Backendless is deployed to the Apple appstore?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Ramon,

Welcome to the community. Do you plan to build your application with our UI Builder or natively with Xcode? An answer to this question would largely define the process of publishing the final app into the app store.

Regards,
Mark

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your response. I’m on trial and building with the UI Builder, which is excellent. So I am thinking ahead of how the app will be deployed to the Appstore. A guide will give me some indication that Backendless could be an end-to-end solution for me.

Regards,

Hi Ramon,

There are two options available for apps built with UI Builder:

1. Native shell. You can read more about it here: Introducing the Backendless Native Mobile App Flutter Shell

and

1. Backendless Viewer, here’s an article reviewing it: Backendless Viewer - Your UI Builder App Live On Mobile | Backendless

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,
Mark

1 Like

Hi,
Thanks very much. I will read through these articles and get in touch if I have further questions.Regards,

Hi,
Please see my message in blue. Thanks.