Issue with Push notification for the app

We have two applications created for QA and production purposes. The production app is the replica of the QA app. We are able to send push notification from the QA app and is working fine.

Verified the certificate - it is the universal certificate for both Sandbox and Production
Verified sending notification from the console and is working fine

The issue is that when we tried to fetch the users from the Users table, it is returning no users. The same works fine in the QA app!!!

Compared these two tables and noticed only one difference

• email column constraints are different for QA and Production (Production has UQ and IDX). Find attached images

I am not able to edit these constraints, and still,I am not sure the notification issue is due to this schema change

Backendless Version (3.x / 5.x, Online / Managed / Pro )

Client SDK (REST / Android / Objective-C / Swift / JS )

Objective-C (v4.0.20)

Application ID

E2380C63-B49A-5F86-FF77-77B2DC8DB000

Hi, @Anandlal_Balan

If I understood correctly, push notifications works fine for both QA and production apps.
The issue is that you don’t receive expected data from Users table.

Do you use the same request to Users table for QA and production?
Can you provide the code sample for request you use to fetch the users?
Also I assume that production users may not meet the requirements of the request.

Best Regards,
Maksym

Thank you for the quick response. Yes, push notification works fine in both the apps. In production app, we used the Backendless console to send notification and app is getting notifications.

From the code logic, it is working only for QA app

Do you use the same request to Users table for QA and production?
Yes, it is the same code.
Can you provide the code sample for request you use to fetch the users?

DataQueryBuilder *queryBuilder = [DataQueryBuilder new];
    [backendless.persistenceService find:[BackendlessUser class] queryBuilder:queryBuilder response:^(NSArray *results) 

The production schema (email column) is different from QA (I am not able to edit it) as I mentioned in previous post it has extra UQ and IDX constraints along with NN (which is there in both)

Thanks for the information. We are working to resolve the issue and will inform you as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
Maksym

@Kevin_McClain, I run the request without query to fetch the users for your application and receive the expected data.
I think the problem is that query filter all the users so you receive the empty list. Can you run the request without query to make sure you can fetch the users and also specify the query you use so I can reproduce the issue.

Best Regards,
Maksym

This topic is similar to Push notification is not working - IOS and Android. This topic will be marked as closed and all discussion moved here Push notification is not working - IOS and Android.

Regards,
Olha