Landing page contact form not working

Hello, my contact form on sending a mail from landing page form is showing “Unable to send message. Contact the Developer” message. I looked into the similar topic answered before but I didn’t find such denied access for unauthorized users. It might be something else I’m not being able to figure out. Also i want to know does putting my app in play store automatically make my backend production enabled or I have to do it manually from some where ( if any) .

Thank you.
App ID : F447A16B-B4AE-1F69-FF9A-20C4ACE72E00

Hello, can you guys look my problem a little quick please. :slightly_smiling_face:

Its been 2 day now since I posted the issue!

Also i want to know does putting my app in play store automatically make my backend production enabled or I have to do it manually from some where ( if any) .

You have to be sure your app is ready to accept many connections from your clients and have enough power to be able to process them. Read about SuperScaling feature, please.

Regarding the first part of the question: I’m looking into your app now.

Can you try to send email to yourself directly from the code with Backendless.Messaging.sendEmail()?
Could you alswo post here what you receive in a response from the server.

Hello, turns out SMTP have to be set, Contact Us form is now working.

Thank you !
Regards.

There is one more thing I want to know, The Landing page URL contains My App id as well as Rest Api id. Will it not be of any issue in terms of security ? Can this URL be shorten ?

Hello @Subhav_Mathur

you can limit access to your App by configuring Roles&Permissinons

https://backendless.com/docs/rest/users_user_roles.html

Regards, Vlad