License not found - Standalone

Hi, I’m getting this message from a custom service call in my Standalone Backendless installation:

License is not found <A license is needed to use a library. Contact Midnight Coders Sales to purchase the license>

¿Do I need a license?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Erich Grüttner D.

Hello Erich,
Please help us to reproduce the problem,
Which installer do you use?
On what OS do you install Standalone Backendless?

Artur.

Hi Artur,

We’re using Backendless Standalone 3.0.0.16 for Linux 64bits
The problem only occurs using iOS SDK. We’re using Cocoapods (Backendless-ios-SDK 3.0.15)
We’re calling a custom service.

Do you need another information?

Best regards,

Erich Grüttner D.

Hi Erich,

We’re working on a patch for the library. You do not need a license for the iOS library in your case, it is a problem on our side. Should be resolved soon.

Mark

Hi Erich,

This issue is reproduced, inside BKNDLSS-12417 ticket is opened.
We are going to fix it asap and will let you know.

Regards,
Slava

Thank you Mark, Slava and Artur!

Your support is fast, clear and personalized. That’s makes your product even better!

Best regards,

Erich Grüttner D.

Hi Erich,

A test project has been created, please download it, use TestSCP3016.xcworkspace to load it, set your appId & secretKey (of app on your standalone server), run it on a device and send a log to support@backendless.com marked “BKNDLSS-12417”

Regards,
Slava

Hi Slava,

I guess I have to change the hostURL to my machine, also.
I’m sending both cases, using my server and yours.

Best regards,

Erich,

Erich,

The licensing related problem has been resolved. We confirmed it via email. The other problem you’re running into is related to the configuration of your app. Since you’re using Standalone Backendless, it is not covered by free support. You need to obtain a support plan so we can assist you.

Regards,
Mark