List of errors in BackendlessBeacon.h when compiling app

I have recently moved across to Backendlees from parse so i decided to start a new project, download the SDK and use the quick start guide to familiarise myself with the operation. I worked my way through the quick start guide i also supposedly re-traced my steps just incase i had missed anything but when i run the app i get a list off errors which seem to be occurring due to these two lines in the BackendlessBeacon.h file:

@property (strong, nonatomic, readonly) NSDictionary*; <NSString*,NSString;*> *iBeaconProps;

@property (strong, nonatomic, readonly) NSDictionary*; <NSString*,NSString*> *eddystoneProps;

I’am by no means an expert in this field of programming. I would be much appreciated if someone could point me in the right direction.

Hi Gareth,

What are the errors you are getting?

Mark

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the reply here are the list of errors;

BackendlessBeacon.h:22:1: Expected identifier or '(' BackendlessBeacon.h:64:54: Expected member name or ';' after declaration specifiers BackendlessBeacon.h:64:1: Property requires fields to be named BackendlessBeacon.h:64:65: Expected '>' BackendlessBeacon.h:64:66: Expected identifier or '(' BackendlessBeacon.h:65:54: Expected member name or ';' after declaration specifiers BackendlessBeacon.h:65:1: Property requires fields to be named BackendlessBeacon.h:65:65: Expected '>' BackendlessBeacon.h:65:66: Expected identifier or '('
Also two errors occurring in the "IPresenceListener.h";

IPresenceListener.h:27:57: Expected ‘>’
IPresenceListener.h:27:58: Expected ‘)’

SIDE NOTE: I have listened to all the above errors to no avail.

Thanks
Gareth

Gareth,

The beacon related classes are not even connected to the main code. Did you import them explicitly?

Mark

Hi Mark,

Sorry for the delayed response i have been working away.

The beacon classes haven’t bee imported explicilty no i just copied the “lib” folder from the SDK into my App folder. Then i added the file to to the project through Xcode both exactly how its shown all the tutorials…

Could you please zip up the project and upload to something like google drive or dropbox and send a link to support@backendless.com ?