Main screen does not show up after building with Xcode

Hi all,

Main screen does not show up on the simulator after building Xcode. Back in the backendless with preview, the app runs fine. I attached this screenshot.

Thanks in advance.

Hello @Ramon_Reyes,

Could you please provide more details so we were able to reproduce this issue?
What is your App Id and what container you’re trying to build?

Regards,
Olha

Hi – the app ID is AE2DDCEC-B9FE-840C-FF14-F909F857AE00.

The issue is that the main screen on the simulator is blank. I attached the screenshot with my first e-mail.

The Xcode build finished with no errors reported. I also previewed the app in UI Builder and it is working properly.

Hope this helps. Thanks in advance.

Hi!

Sorry, I have to ask. Any updates? I kinda have to re-submit the app for review.

Hi @Ramon_Reyes,

I’ve created an internal ticket to investigate this issue. Unfortunately I cannot provide you any estimates right now, but I’m sure it will be checked as soon as possible.

Regards,
Olha

Thank you. I’ll have to check on progress frequently because I’m under time pressure. Appreciate you all.

Hi all,

I appreciate that a ticket was made for this issue. However I’d like to see a target date to solve the problem. We all have deadlines. I have a client to answer to and I need to respond properly when asked “when?”.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Ramon Reyes

Also, one more question:
Did you tried to run application on physical device?

Regards, Nikita.

HI Nikita — not for this version but I yes I have for the earlier version which was the one submitted to Apple. That one worked fine on the iPhone. Also, this version works fine on the preview too,
Thanked for your reply.

hello @Ramon_Reyes

so as I understand I can mark the topic as resolved?

No. I have received no explanation as to why the Xcode simulator shows a blank main page.

The topic is not yet resolved.Myself and my client is still waiting for the answer or a resolution so that we can move on with our project.

Can you share with me your pubspec.yaml file content?
Also, can you clarify this version of application works on physical device(or works with error on simulator and real device)?

Can you share with me your pubspec.yaml file content?

Sure. I am attaching it. Thanks for your help.
pubspec.yaml.zip (2.4 KB)

1. You need to add this lines to your pubspec.yaml(like in screenshot below):
    - assets/ui_builder_app/libs/less/
    - assets/ui_builder_app/libs/material-ui-icons/
    - assets/ui_builder_app/libs/require/
    - assets/ui_builder_app/library/sdk/modules/
  1. Also, you need to publish your application to another folder(because web folder contains expired declaration of reusable and custom components.). In this case, you will no longer need to declare the list of reusable components in pubspec.yaml.

I was able to run your application successfully even with the first fix:

Best Regards, Nikita.

Thanks. I will try that.