Manuel Billing Request

Hello, our account has been blocked due to payment delay. I Don’t see any way to force the application to charge. How can I make this so it starts billing again?

AppID: 48D111AD-8D33-0886-FF2D-479DB5C9AD00

Hi Cem,

I just tried reactivating the subscription and it worked. Your application should be unblocked now.

Regards,
Mark

Again, our account was blocked due to payment delay. Can you activate the subscription again?

Hello @Cem_Ayman

I have resumed your subscription. To prevent this issue keep positive balance on your card before billing.
Next Billing $25.00 on 20 Apr 2020 6:12 PM CDT

Again, our account has been blocked due to a payment delay. Can you re-activate the subscription.

And please fix to this problem. We should be able to make manual payments through the site.

All payments are automatic. You are given five notices over five days before account is suspended. I think that’s plenty of time to make it right.

So, won’t I be able to use Backendless? My project is still under development. I think I have freedom to take the break. You still haven’t received the payment!

Hello @Cem_Ayman

Do you have enough funds on the card that you indicated?
I looked, then some payments were declined.

I had enough money on my card. But there was a problem my card. I fixed it. Please try again. Thanks.

Your subscription has been reactivated.

My subscription seems to be a free license.

Is there a problem?

Yes there is a problem. I bought the “Cloud 9” plan. However, the free plan now appears.

You can switch the plan in Backendless Console on the Manage > Billing screen.

The plan changed after you reactivated my subscription. If I change the plan from “Backendless console”, I will be charged again.

I made sure you will not get charged when you switch the plan to Cloud9