We are getting this error quite often lately:
Maximum request per minute limit has been reached for the app. Please have the owner of the app contact Backendless to increase the rate limit
In response, we have been
- leveling a lot of our code execution to avoid peaks
- Switching where possible from webhooks triggering APIs based on external apps to timers that are smoother
- decreasing the frequency of our timers.
- Looking at our highest frequency methods and refactoring the code.
- Is there in the short term a way to increase the limit aside from moving to a managed/pro account? Is there a function pack?
- Is there another best practice that we should be thinking of
@mark-piller your thoughts would be much appreciated.