Migrate project from Springboard to production

Hello, I am using springboard for development and testing purpose. Now I need to migrate my project to production. But I need to keep my Springboard for another development upgrades and testing.

How can I duplicate whole project?

Thank you.

Hello @Martin_Krajcir1

In order to bring the application into production, you must switch to Cloud9 or Cloud99 plan. To support the application both in development mode and in production, you can use the following functionality: https://backendless.com/introducing-app-to-app-deployment-multi-environment-development/

Regards,
Inna

1 Like

@Inna_Shkolnaya I tried to switch to Cloud9 but I need to register credit card. OK, I add the card I see the transaction check in bank, but the card is still missing in my Billing account (I wait for a hour). I could not add the same card again.

How to solve the problem?
Thank you

@Martin_Krajcir1

Provide please your APP ID.

Regards

@Inna_Shkolnaya here my app ID:

3551EF8F-C241-7579-FF0D-45ECE827AF00

I have created an internal ticket BKNDLSS-22345. We will try to resolve your issue as soon as possible.

Regards,
Inna

1 Like

Hi @Martin_Krajcir1!

Had you been redirected back to “Billing” section of Backendless when you filled up form with card data?

Regards, Andriy

@Andriy_Konoz No it did not redirect, it just wrote I can go back. I saw charged 1USD on bank account and I press back button to go back to billing section.

@Martin_Krajcir1,

Sorry for inconvenience, your card is available in your app right now.

Such behavior was caused by not invalidated cache on our side. It is strange that after filling up form on https://backendlessv4-prod.chargifypay.com/update_payment you was not redirected back to your app automatically.

Is there were any messages or additional redirects inside payment service before you saw that you can return back to your app? This information will allow us better understand causes of such problem.

Regards, Andriy

1 Like

@Andriy_Konoz because the transaction was onlu 1 USD, there was not any additional redirect inside paymant. It just quickly confirm the card transaction and show OK message “now you can go back” .