I have an issue: deployed business logic is missing in the portal under “Deployed Services”.
I did what I have always done:
- I write my classes & methods for business logic,
- I run
npm run debugin terminal
- My functions are in debug. I test them, they are working fine
- I decide to deploy the updates and hit
npm run deploy
- Now I open my project’s Business Logic page, and it shows “There are no registered services. Add one now.” message instead of 'Deployed Services" and my classes + functions
- I revert my changes in the code, I hit the ‘npm run deploy’ once again, hoping to revert the changes.
- Now I see Deployed Servies in your portal, but only 1 out of 2 classes are visible.
Can you explain what happens here? I get no information if there are some errors, and something like this is just simply scary.
Same thing happens when I deploy to two of my projects:
- Dev: F2FE78BB-5D08-44FE-B074-6E7C29B49B03
- Prod: 92E6BE6B-8DE1-D74E-FFC3-F1B602528600 (EDIT: for Prod, I successfully reuploaded my code without using keys from
config.get(), seems this was a legit workaround)
I thought maybe it happens due to an outdated backendless-coderunner library (was 5.4.8), so did an update to 5.5.0. Same thing.
Looking forward to any solution, worst case I need to understand if my changes are properly reverted, even if I don’t see all the classes listed.