Mission accomplishments not being registered

Hey Backendless Team,

I just signed up to explore the product. I seem to be having some troubles with missions. I have completed some of the mission tasks required, but none of my actions seem to be registering, and I still have 0 reward points.

Hello @Jacob_Gershkovich

Welcome to our community and thank you for trying out Backendless. We will be happy to assist you. I need to ask you a few more questions so I can understand the problem better. What is your application id?

Also, private messages addressed to staff are available only for PRO and Managed customers, or in case if you want to share some private info, all other messages should be public. You can share your application id in the topic it is not secret information. So I will change the topic to the public.

Hi,

I have the same problem with my instance.

I solved the two mission on the first step and i can’t progress to the second step’s missions.

Can you solve that quickly please ?
My application ID is : BA88F4D5-480B-805E-FFA2-EDEB4A2DE400

Hi @Sebastien_Gorse,

Could you please attach a screenshot showing what missions you already completed?

Regards,
Mark

Hi @mark-piller,

Here is the 3 screenshoot who proof and explain the mission that i solved.

Hi @Sebastien_Gorse

You should strictly follow the instructions. Please read the mission description carefully and make the operations exactly how it’s described there.
You should create table Person not Producteurs. And the directory should be named mission not missions.

Best Regards and Good Luck,
Maksym