Mission Completion Not Recognized

Mission: CLOUD CODER
Task: Create an API service which writes to the database

I have completed this mission twice, and completion is not recognized. Exactly as in the video. Yes, I’ve triple checked that everything is spelled correctly according to the requirements. I did delete an existing Order table so that the mission would create a new one. Got any ideas?

Hi @Esteri_Hinman ,
please double-check that all names correspond to those specified in the description, namely: the service name is exactly the OrderService and the method name is exactly createOrder with two declared method arguments: orderName and amount which are required, object keys to create a record must be name and amount

If you indicate everything correctly, please record a video demonstration of your actions to complete this mission.

Regards,
Sergey

Sergey - I have no way to create a video demonstration. However here are screen shots showing what was done.

I’ve been unable to find the spot where you can see the two arguments are required. I did the lesson a second time just to be certain they were marked required. They are.

Hello, @Esteri_Hinman

Could you please provide your application ID so we can check?

Regards,
Serhiy

Hi Serhiy - I’m not certain where to find the application ID. The app is named ejhLearn, and it is located at the domain busyfog.backendless.app. Does that work?

The ID of your application can be found in the Manage tab under the App Settings section.

Regards,
Serhiy