Moving Backendless Standalone to Another Computer

Hi,

I have a couple of questions about Backendless Standalone, the first one is in the subject line.

• Can I install the Standalone to my dev machine, a Mac, develop my code and configure the app; then uninstall from Mac, install it to the production PC which will act as a server workstation, port and configure further the already developed app?
I’m asking this beforehand, because it might not be a trial-and-error thing; if you don’t allow this, then I’m gonna stuck with my dev machine.

• Is there any limitations, that I should know of, with Standalone as the Cloud version listed in this page:
Backendless Cloud Functional Limits

• Eventually, I’m gonna need additional instances of local Standalone servers; what’s your pricing policy?
Or should I ask this one as a Private question?

Thanks,

~ Fatih

Hi Faith,

Please see below:

• Can I install the Standalone to my dev machine, a Mac, develop my code and configure the app; then uninstall from Mac, install it to the production PC which will act as a server workstation, port and configure further the already developed app? 
I'm asking this beforehand, because it might not be a trial-and-error thing; if you don't allow this, then I'm gonna stuck with my dev machine.

Yes, you can do that, however, we do not provide free support for any of the tasks. If/when you need any help, you’d either need to license the software and/or get a support plan.

• Is there any limitations, that I should know of, with Standalone as the Cloud version listed in this page: 
[url=https://backendless.com/pricing/backendless-cloud-functional-limits/]Backendless Cloud Functional Limits[/url]

There are no functional limitations within the Standalone edition.

• Eventually, I'm gonna need additional instances of local Standalone servers; what's your pricing policy?

Please contact our sales (sales@backendless.com) with any pricing/licensing questions.

Regards,
Mark

Excellent, thank you Mark…