My app got deleted how to restore it

Hello my app got deleted for some reason and all my data is missing. The app does work now and got time out request. How to restore my app. Please provide some contact that I could provide the base url and other cradetials

Regards,
Milen

Hi @milen-dimitrov,

We are checking your problem. We will respond asap.

Regards,
Bohdan

We will check and let you know if we can restore your application. But please note that there is a fee for this service

Thank you for your patience!
Regards,
Bohdan

Hi Milen,

We can restore your app; there is a backup for it. Тhe recovery procedure takes about 4 hours. An administrative fee of $340 covers the engineer’s time. Please let me know if you would like to proceed. Once the payment is made, we will start working on the recovery.

Regards,
Mark

You deleted my data, and now you want money to restore it. How much time the data will be available this time, untril delete it again

How much you will want to return me just the data that I have?

Before we deleted your app we sent an email informing you that it will happen. You ignored that email. Then we sent another email saying that the deletion will imminent, you ignored that email again.

Your app was stale, no activity and it is taking valuable space in our system, mind you you were spending $0.00 for that free parking. Sorry, but we cannot offer that free parking forever.

If you need the app, you would need to pay, because we cannot do it for free.

I will not pay extortion! Keep it.

1 Like