Need help with my codeless logic

Hi backendless support i need help with my codeless logic

I wanted to build a dashboard that when you login it show you a part of information

This is an educwtional project that i have been working on made of many pages that now are not important for this matter, then we have the login and the dashboard page…

On the login page a criminal can login and see on the dashboard a list of crimes comitted by sayd criminal but if i put text in it then the dashboard page wont even load so i tryed with a table component attached to the users table where the data is stored

The big problem is that it show to one criminal info of all criminal

Can you help me out?

Hello @GuerrieroWGF,

welcome to our community!
I will be happy to help you, but I need to ask you for more details on your issue.
I don’t understand this part:

if i put text in it then the dashboard page wont even load so I tried with a table component attached to the users table where the data is stored

Could you please describe in more detail your issue? Screenshots are also welcomed.

1 Like

Hi sorry i was not clear on the part you mentioned

I meant that if i put any text component the dashbord page wont load hen testing the app

I also mean that i tryed to setup a codeless logic to load the data for that specific user in a data table component

The logic I inserted is the following:

A get object form table with as cause the username of the current user

Could you please show us the video/screenshots of your issue? Do you have any page where we could reproduce it? Also, it would be very helpful if you could provide us with exact steps to reproduce the issue.

I will quickly record a video for you

Hi backendless support i am loading the video on a platform to then send you the link

Here is the link to the video

Thanks for the video. So the issue is that you expected to see some records for the logged-in user, but there are no records, yes?

Could you please provide us with your Application ID?

The app ID is:

6F9DFABB-1C80-8697-FFE5-1270DE19EA00

I see no records in the Database (the Crimini table). That’s why there’s nothing to show in the preview mode. Try adding a record in the table first.

Also, you have an invalid Where Clause in your logic:

How do i make my where clause logic valid?

It depends on what you want to achieve. First I would recommend you to load records without any where-clause and make sure that basic logic is working, and only after that add more logic and complicate your app step-by-step.

Can you show me how because i know nothing about this

I recommend you start with the UI Builder documentation:

And Codeless Fundamentals Training Course:

Thanks

BTW i tested the app and it did not even load the basic records even if i deleted the where cause

Basiccly what i did wrong in my current logic?

You have an empty Crimini table, there is nothing to load and then show on your page.

Because i want to realizzati an app that when you login it show you the records of the table Crimini for that user

Also I see 1 record in the Crimini table