Network error not loading mission

Mission: serverless 101
Task: invoke the api

Hi I can’t see what I need to do because I get network error

if i click on the previous or following mission it loads the mission objective, but for that one it doesn’t load, it happened for a previous mission too and I managed from the title but I can’t now

thanks

Hi Roberto,

Do you mean these instructions are not loaded for you?

Mark

yes indeed

Try disabling any browser plugins or antiviruses in case if they cause the problem.

thanks, it worked (disabling the antivirus), weirdly the problem was only with 2 missions

Hi! Im having the same issue of network error when loading any of the 4 initial tasks. No instructions pop up.

Hi, @Pedro_Gonzalez

Have you tried to disable any browser plugins or antivirus in case if they cause a problem?

Hi, I’ve tried different browsers and nothing. Also played with site settings in chrome but can’t find the issue. Anything specific I should be looking for?

What about the antivirus, have you tried to disable it?

Yes, I was able to make it work in my computer but not on my tablet (I wasn’t the antivirus, I disabled some extensions and it seems to be working fine). Are there any additional steps to run this in chrome in samsung tablet?

There are no additional steps. If it does not work, it is only because of some other extensions or network-related systems that could be blocking it. Unfortunately, it is outside of our control.