No being able to switch to springboard plan

Hello, I’m trying to change my billing plan to springboard but I’m not being able to see Preview and switch option in the billing section of my app page. I have unlocked it a long time ago but cannot access it now, also I tried other solutions on help form, cannot see a congratulation pop-up again.

App-Id : F447A16B-B4AE-1F69-FF9A-20C4ACE72E00

Hi, @Subhav_Mathur

As we see, you have deleted your app with Springboard plan, that is why you do not see it in your billing section. Can I ask the reason why you removed your previous app?

Regards,
Marina

I created that app for learning backendless purpose only, I created other App (eLearning) for development and production and want to change my billing plan to springboard for it.

@Subhav_Mathur, we have unlocked the possibility for you to select Springboard plan for a new app. Please go to the Missions screen and choose this app in the ‘congrats’ popup (if you have more than one app, otherwise just go to the Missions screen)

Regards,
Marina

Thanks a lot.

Hey @Kamil_Trusiak,

we have unlocked the possibility for you to select Springboard plan for a new app. Please follow these instructions:

Regards,
Stanislaw

Hi,

I have the same problem. I created an app “Lesson Manager” that I assigned the SpringBoard plan. However, now I want to change to a different app “Draw Vote”. However, when I deleted the old app, it no longer gives me the option of choosing the SpringBoard plan. Is it possible for you to allocate to my new app?

Thanks
Paul

Hello @paul-sagor

We have unlocked the possibility for you to select Springboard plan for a new app. Please follow these instructions:

Also, I want to remind you that this is a non-standard feature, since it is provided that when you complete missions, you will receive a springboard plan for only one of your applications.

Much appreciated.