No connection with server

ApplicationID: 6957D10C-D1E1-6803-FFB0-9FC87DC6A400
Problem description: I get the error “No connection with server” when I try to deploy an API service.
Steps to Reproduce: Trying to deploy an API service.

Any updates on this @Dima @vladimir-upirov @viktor.liablin

Have this issue on one device(irrespective of browser used) don’t know the cause of it. By changing PCs, which are on the same network, I was able to deploy.

How do I fix issues on the previous machine?

Not sure if we could help with potentially hardware issue. But, they both use same connection type? Both through cable or WiFi? Or one use WiFi and another use cable?

One is WiFi and the troublesome one is using Ethernet.

Are you sure that the code that you deploy is identical on both devices? You try to deploy JS service, right? Is it possible to share this service?

I’m currently using the codeless blocks and deploying any API service is causing the error even the example Cartservice.

I’ve already asked colleagues, and I will add information later if there will be something potentially useful to advise. For now I could offer you the next things:

Chech your Firewall or Antivirus.They could block the connection when you are using Ethernet. It might not be recognizing the domain or the IP address as safe when connected via this method.
Add https://develop.backendless.com to exeptions(whitelist)

Check network configuration. There might be differences in the network configurations between your Ethernet and WiFi connections. For example, DNS settings, proxy configurations, or specific network restrictions applied to Ethernet connections but not to WiFi.

Also, could you clarify? Did you experience this error only in this case? Or some other requests also failed?

I’ll look into this, currently I’ll keep using the laptop. I’ll mark the workaround as a solution for now. I’ll update the thread once the ethernet connection is sorted and with the changes that assisted on my side.