I use to use backendless years ago, and I’m back trying to get it running again. I have run into an issue which the google doesn’t have allot of information on. All I want to do is see how things are done now in a simple CRUD / Project template so I can get on with my day. However, I have experienced an odd behaviour that I haven’t even been able to find an answer for.
I did read someone this isn’t an issue with backendless but more so XCode, As anyone experienced the below and have a solution they could point me in the right direction to fixing it? It is occurring in both Swift and Objective C…I have tried both.
Backendless Version (3.x / 5.x, Online / Managed / Pro )
Online Latest Version
Client SDK (REST / Android / Objective-C / Swift / JS )
Swift / Objective C
XCode (Latest Version 12.4)
Please describe the expected behavior of the issue, starting from the first action.
- created a table in backendless - very simple
- download project template - to see how the code is compiled and used.
- Installed Pods
- Updated Pods
- Open’d XCode - built project
- created a table in backlendless - success (tested with internal tools
- downloaded project template
- Installed pods
- Updated pods - just in case.
- Connected project to Apple Platform (i.e. connected the developer certificate)
- Build Project
- Failed - (Swift Compile Error - No such module ‘Backlendless’)
- Uninstalled XCode - ( one possible solution found on the internet)
- Repeated steps 1-7
- Failed again
- Swear at computer send this message.
Reproducible Test Case
Honestly just download from the administration from backendless.