Not able to delete, Rename, Create And Import database Table

In a database, I was facing an issue in one of my tables named “Question”
so I tried to rename the Table name from Question to Question1 and then I will create a new table with the same name Question again. but the rename process does not complete properly and Now I tries to delete this table.
error msg is showing
"Internal Error
Backendless encountered an error while handling the request.
We logged this error with ID E9CD99A2-2480-F4B9-FF7D-49650B0B8300 and will be investigating the issue. "
and while opening the table this msg is showing in red background
“Table ‘udt.Question1’ doesn’t exist”

And If I am try to create table with name Question this error are showing

Backendless encountered an error while handling the request. An internal trouble ticket with ID 94B17A06-3C8B-ACB6-FF66-E89163D74C00 has been created and we will be investigating the issue. java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: Table ‘udt.Question’ already exists java.lang.RuntimeException: java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: Table ‘udt.Question’ already exists at com.backendless.services.persistence.schema.DatabaseOperation.handleDdlException(DatabaseOperation.java:199) at com.backendless.services.persistence.schema.DatabaseOperation.lambda$doExecute$2(DatabaseOperation.java:176) at …

Hello @Ayaz_Khan

What’s your appId?

Hello @vladimir-upirov
Please check
My App Id : 820FBB35-552C-F405-FFB9-B4D60982E100

Thanks, I’ve created an internal ticket BKNDLSS-26901 for this

1 Like

Hello @vladimir-upirov,
Any Update?

Hi @Ayaz_Khan ,

Table Question was not fully renamed. Since You have QuestionNew with the same data I have removed Question from your app to resolve issue. Now everything should work as expected.

Regards, Andriy

1 Like