Notice: account canceld!

hi, I’m getting an email notifying me about the several attempts to pay the outstanding balance which is miscalculated.

We’ve made several attempts to bill the credit card on file for your Backendless application: (72EEC8AA-3E18-BE5D-FF27-F04449E0F800).

Unfortunately, each of the attempts to charge your card have been declined.

As a result, your Backendless application has been canceled and the backend will stop responding to the API requests.

Please contact us right away to reactivate your account and avoid further interruption of your service.

If you intended to cancel your account, please contact us to pay your outstanding balance. Unpaid balances may be sent to a collections agency.

Regards,
the Backendless team

I have already discussed this with @mark-piller 3 days ago and he said that this miscalculation will be fixed soon, so what do I need to do now after receiving this email!?

Still awaiting for reactivation…, 12hrs without any update and the application is suspended

Hello @Anas_Eshtaiwi!

I apologize for the delay. We are actively addressing your issue and will provide you with an update in this thread shortly.

Regards,
Alexander

@Anas_Eshtaiwi ,

Sorry for inconvenience.

I have removed wrongly put charge for period when you still was on Cloud 9 plan. Now your app will be charged for $9.24 for period starting from 1th of Jun (when you switched to Scale).

But I still can’t reactivate your subscription due to error from payment gateway. Error message: “This transaction has been declined”. Please ensure that specified credit card has sufficient amount of funds on it and reach me out in this topic - I will try to reactive subscription one more time.

Regards, Andriy