I think I’ve found a repeatable issue:
- A table has a DateTime column in the schema
- A custom Java API is written to do a RETRIEVE on a row from the table
- Download the iOS Client SDK
- Implement the API call in xCode/Swift, doing a retrieval of a row in the table
- The selection call will fail with an error similar to the following
-[__NSCFString timeIntervalSinceReferenceDate]: unrecognized selector sent to instance 0x600002479da0
- Change the data type of the column in the NSObject from Date? to NSDate?
- Re-run the API call, with a successful call
I have been able to switch back and forth on the datatype and repeatably go from success to fail. No other changes in the code
The reason I’m bringing this up is:
- Can the steps above be repeated?
- If a new revision of the custom API is deployed, and the client SDK is downloaded, the downloaded package of NSObject swift files will have Date? again the developers will have to remember to re-do the correction to NSDate?