-[NSDictionary initWithDictionary:copyItems:]: dictionary argument is not an NSDictionary'

When I try to signin through the iOS SDK signin method I get an
-[NSDictionary initWithDictionary:copyItems:]: dictionary argument is not an NSDictionary’ error.
I am using the latest Backendless iOS SDK version.
How can I fix this?

I have same problem, any solutions for this issue?

This happens when I am calling following method:
-(void)update:(BackendlessUser *)user
response:(void(^)(BackendlessUser *))responseBlock
error:(void(^)(Fault *))errorBlock;

Hi Anton,

Please clarify:

• are you getting this error every time or time by time?
  • what user property do you update? Is it relation 1:1 or 1:N? if yes - provide here the class of relation

Regards,
Slava

Hi Vyacheslav,

Few days ago when I was using my app everything was okey, but today when I tried to login to my app with existing user credentials I got error that is described in the topic. New user can login without problems.

I update [user name], [user password] which are system properties, and also 2 properties that I created by my self, they both are NSString that are sent to TEXT columns in Users system table. No relations are used.

Best regards,
Anton Hudz.

You wrote: “Few days ago when I was using my app everything was okey”. Did you update Backendless SDK libs after that?

I successfully used my app on 26.04.2016, with old libs (3.0.9).
As I see on Github SDK was updated 8 days ago.
Is it possible that updating SDK will solve my problem?

I right understood: do you get a problem with Backendless SDK 3.0.9?
Recently we made some changes on the server and respectively in SDK libs. If you use CocoaPods, you could update it to 3.0.16.

The problem has been resolved. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Yes. I had problems with old version of libs. New version works fine, thx a lot!