Number of records returned by API is far less than actual

Hi,
In the below code, I m trying to get places 1000 miles around me. I get 10 records. However I get over 30 records when I execute the same query in developer console.

What could be the possible reason ?

Thank you in advance.

private void InitPlacesAroundMe() {
String whereClause = “distance(” + Double.toString(mLastLocation.getLatitude()) + “,”
+ Double.toString(mLastLocation.getLongitude()) + ", "
+ “Coordinates.latitude, Coordinates.longitude) < mi(”
+ Integer.toString(distanceOfPlacesAroundMeInMiles) + “)”;

// Get places around you
BackendlessDataQuery dataQuery = new BackendlessDataQuery(whereClause);
QueryOptions queryOptions = new QueryOptions();
queryOptions.addRelated("Coordinates");
dataQuery.setQueryOptions(queryOptions);

Backendless.Data.of(LocationToArticleMapping.class).find(dataQuery,
        new AsyncCallback&lt;BackendlessCollection&lt;LocationToArticleMapping&gt;>() {
            @Override
            public void handleResponse(BackendlessCollection&lt;LocationToArticleMapping&gt; placeSearchResult) {
                mPlacesAroundMe = placeSearchResult.getData();

Toast.makeText(getApplicationContext(), "InitPlacesAroundMe: " + "No. of places = "
                        + placeSearchResult.getCurrentPage().size(), Toast.LENGTH_LONG).show();

}

@Override
            public void handleFault(BackendlessFault backendlessFault) {
                Toast.makeText(getApplicationContext(), "InitPlacesAroundMe: " + "Server reported an error - " 
                        + backendlessFault.getMessage(), Toast.LENGTH_SHORT).show();
            }
        });

}

Could you attach a screenshot showing how you get over 30 records in console?

There are a total of 67 records in the table. I m running below query in developer console, which result in around 30 records.
distance( 12.9716, 77.5946, coordinates.latitude, coordinates.longitude ) < mi(1000)

Please find attached the screen shot.

Could you please try adding the following line of code before you execute the query?:

queryOptions.setPageSize( 100 );

Let me know if it makes the difference.

Mark

It worked as expected. Thank you. I also got to an article to retrieve subsequent pages.

You and your team Rock !