Outage data recovery

Customers have told me some of their data recorded since Sunday has been lost.

Requesting data recovery for records created and updated during the outage, but keeping data which has been created beforehand or afterwards.

I don’t know if file storage has also been affected or not, but if so, please restore files but do not delete any.

App ID : D7075715-5086-625A-FFAB-39C2F40FB200

hello @Nicolas_REMY

We’re currently focused on the restoration process. Please note that this might take some time due to the unique nature of each case. Rest assured, we are working diligently to complete the work as quickly as possible. We’ll keep you updated and let you know as soon as everything is restored.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

1 Like

Hi team,

Totally get that you guys are under a lot of load.

However, I’d like to know when you plan on restoring the deleted data. Users are asking me why several days worth of data disappeared.

While I can ask for a bit of patience on their side until we restore, you will probable understand that this cannot be left unadressed for too long.

Therefore I need an ETA on whether you plan on adressing this today, tomorrow, next week or the week after that.

Thanks for your update on the situation.

Hello @Nicolas_REMY

we will provide a zip with lost data for you, and you will able to import it

1 Like

Sounds good, thanks.
Am I correct in assuming that if I leave the checkbox unchecked, any conflicting data won’t be overwritten and vice-versa ?

Is there a way to isolate conflicting records somehow ?

@Nicolas_REMY

I have provided instructions in a private message https://support.backendless.com/t/re-outage-data-recovery/17932

there will be only new data, so there should not be conflicts

1 Like

That is a dead link

@Kelly_Oglesby it is private message for @Nicolas_REMY , you can’t see the content of it