ownerId null when sending to Business Logic

I’m using iOS swift code to send an object to my Business Logic. When it is sent from my IOS app, I can see the ownerId field but when I print out the JSON object in the logs of my business logic, the object is there, but the ‘ownerId’ field is null. Is this intentional? I cannot use this field reliably if it is showing up as null in business logic. I’m using javascript business logic, and inside the app I am a logged in user.

Nevermind, I think there may have been a problem with the way I was passing the object to IOS library

Correction, this is actually happening when there is __arrayRef or __objectRef showing up, So I guess when there is a circular relation in the object I’m sending to the business logic service? Can someone look into that?

Hi Jonathan,

We’ll be happy to look into it. So that we can reproduce the issue, could you post an example of an object/class you’re sending with the API as well as the actual API you use. As I understood the problem is the ownerId property is null, so we will be checking that part with the data/code you share.

Regards,
Mark