Page is loosing data, locking me out of logic

Application ID: 772C46F2-CED7-474D-BECA-8133499FDA12
Error UID: 6C48A747-8A9C-4D8B-A608-62FB3E663901

Backendless encountered an error while handling the request. An internal trouble ticket with ID bl-server:6C48A747-8A9C-4D8B-A608-62FB3E663901 has been created and we will be investigating the issue.
redis.clients.jedis.exceptions.JedisConnectionException: Failed to connect to any host resolved for DNS name.
java.lang.RuntimeException: redis.clients.jedis.exceptions.JedisConnectionException: Failed to connect to any host resolved for DNS name.
	at com.backendless.redis.JedisManager.execute(JedisManager.java:152)
	at com.backendless.redis.AbstractJedisClientManager.execute(AbstractJedisClientManager.java:67)
	at com.backendless.services.properties.RedisPropertiesService.getProperty(RedisPropertiesService.java:23)
	at com.backendless.data.properties.ApplicationPropertiesService.isDynamicSchemaEnabled(ApplicationPropertiesService.java:30)
	at com.backendless.data.common.PersistenceOperationContext.<init>(PersistenceOperationContext.java:137)
	at com.backendless.data.common.PersistenceOperationContext.<init>(PersistenceOperationContext.java:97)
	at com.backendless.services.persistence.common.PersistenceOperationContextFactory.get(PersistenceOperationContextFactory.java:39)
	at com.backendless.services.persistence.common.PersistenceInterfaceAdapter.find(PersistenceInterfaceAdapter.java:208)
	at com.backendless.services.persistence.InternalPersistenceImpl.find(InternalPersistenceImpl.java:105)
	at com.backendless.services.persistence.InternalPersistenceImpl.find(InternalPersistenceImpl.java:96)
	at com.backendless.management.servercode.service.CustomServiceManagement.initFromEntity(CustomServiceManagement.java:902)
	at com.backendless.management.servercode.service.CustomServiceManagement.lambda$getServiceFromStream$6(CustomServiceManagement.java:253)
	at java.base/java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$3$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:197)
	at java.base/java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(ArrayList.java:1625)
	at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:509)
	at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:499)
	at java.base/java.util.stream.ReduceOps$ReduceOp.evaluateSequential(ReduceOps.java:921)
	at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234)
	at java.base/java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.collect(ReferencePipeline.java:682)
	at com.backendless.management.servercode.service.CustomServiceManagement.getServiceFromStream(CustomServiceMan

Problem description

Describe what you did in console that led to the error. Please provide a description of what actually happens. Be descriptive: “it doesn’t work” does not describe what the behavior actually is. This will help us with reproducing the problem.

Steps to reproduce

Please describe steps to reproduce starting from the first action.

1. I tried to create a transaction in my page “Invoices” within the “save” button using codeless. This is the first time I have used a transaction, but I am carefully following the instructions in the youtube video series so I think I’m doing it right.
  2. I left the “on click” logic section to look at the UI and when I returned all of my work was gone. I did not leave any of the blocks pink, all of them had the required blocks attached. It looked stable.
  3. This happened a second time.
  4. The third time when I returned there was a pink bar across the screen that says “Something went wrong” and gave me the option of reporting the problem and sent me here.
  5. Other elements on the same page also seem unstable. Logic is disappearing, settings are reverting back to previous options. I have experienced lost work when I have more than one window open making changes. I have been careful to not make changes in more than one window, but I do keep another window open just to look at the data tables or other pages that I am retrieving information from or linking to.

Is the problem still reproduced for you?
If so, add the steps, please.

The pink bar is gone and my logic is back in the save button.

Hi @Jacki_Saorsail ,

Sorry for inconvenience. This problem, which you have encountered, was caused by problems with our servers on that day. Feel free to contact us if you have any question related to Backendless or encounter some difficulty and we will try to help.

Regards, Andriy