Please restore database deleted due to inactivity

Hi, I recently was notified that my database has been deleted due to inactivity.

whisky_baron (ID: 92C707CF-705C-5547-FF37-797813690A00)

Looking back through earlier emails, I see there were a couple of warnings notifications sent, but I somehow missed them, my bad. Is there any way of restoring the database as it’s not frequently used but is occasionally needed.
Thanks Dan

Hi @Dan_Hodgkins ,

I hope this message finds you well. I understand that there might have been a lapse in communication, and I appreciate your reaching out.

The regular price for restoring an application is $300. However, given that we already have an archive of your app, we can offer you a discounted rate, and the restoration cost would be only $50.

If you’d like to proceed with restoring your database at this special rate, please confirm your decision, and we will initiate the process promptly.

Thank you for your understanding, and feel free to reach out if you have any further questions or concerns.

Best regards,
Sergii

Hi Sergio, thanks for your reply. I’m waiting for a response from a third party regarding the continuation of this database. I’ll be in touch asap.
Thanks again

1 Like