Hi Backendless team,
We have a managed server and we are preparing for a new release of our mobile game so I needed to add two new columns to our User table in our Rewardify_Prod app. Our User table currently has over 300k rows.
The first column I added, “recoveryGuid” (a string) and went fine.
The second column I added, “accountRecoveries” (an integer, with default value of zero) showed a red error box in the upper-right corner of the console. I don’t remember exactly what it said but it was something like, “Error: accountRecoveries already exists” (or, it might have been “doesn’t exist”).
I tried to add it again, but it said it already existed. After about a minute, the new column appeared and had the correct default value.
I slacked with Mark and he asked me open a support topic requesting that a BE person verify that these two new columns exist in all copies of the database in our cluster.
I also added one new column to our UserAppData table called, “gameSaveData” (a string).
I also added four new rows to our InstantWinPrizes table. They have “prizeValue” field (a double) of 250, 500, 1000 and 2500.
I also need to deploy new server code but will wait until I hear back that these new columns exist in all copies of the database in our cluster. Thank you!