Hello. I would have the following problem with the Custom services, POINT and the Android SDK:
Backendless Version - 6.0.1
Client SDK - Android
Application ID - EEB0D956-B06D-88EE-FFB5-F17A2C993A00
- Custom service is invoked from client with parameters latitude, longitude, objectid of parent among others
- The service creates a table entry, sets relations with parent, creates a POINT with the given lat and long and sets that point as the ‘coordinates’ field value
- Created object is returned to client with the same coordinates as they were given in step 1.
- No unexpected behavior - The object is created, coordinates are stored correctly
- Client always receives a POINT(0.0 0.0) in the response, as opposed to the correct coordinates.
When using the default findById on the same table, the location is returned correctly. Also, when looking at the JSON response, the location property is there and is identical to the response returned by the findById.
Thank You in advance!