Populate About_Items-block

Hi,
I am busy with the landing page.
I am using the creative page template.
The ‘about_items-block’
There are 3 instances of images and description
how do I get to access this and change them.

The same goes for ‘portfolio_wrap’ & ‘portfolio_galery-block’

Thank you!

Hi.
Please, provide also your appid.

MegaApp1
C8D34118-587F-4F5A-FF02-D543E7C0D700

Hello @Gunnar_Stromsoe!

To change the data in the about_items-block (as well as in other blocks), you need to go to the onPageEnter handler:

And in the Custom Code block (appData) change the default data to your own:

Regards,
Alexander

Thank you - You are a STAR!

Alexander - I want to build a network marketing system with commission earnings.
What should I do wrt the logic to get this started, please

You’re welcome, we’re always happy to help!

This question is difficult to answer because it depends on many factors. Could you please be more specific, maybe you have already started to do something and encountered difficulties?

But I think you’ll need the Stripe Plugin for commission earnings, you can read the instructions on how to install and set it up by following this link: Stripe Integration Plugin.

Regards,
Alexander

Thx Alexander.

I have not started an mlm mechanism yet

Level 1 - one position.
Level 2 - 20 000
Level 3 - 400 000
Level 4 - 4 000 000
Level 5 - 20 000 000
Level 6 - 100 000 000
Level 7 - 500 000 000
Level 8 - 2 500 000 000
Level 9 - 12 500 000 000

There are commission earnings per level
L1 = 20%
L2 = 3%
L3 = 4%
L4 = 5%
L5 = 8%

Commissions are paid upwards!
Like to see what the logic would look like in Backendless or should we do it in REST CONSOLE?
We would also like the user tree to indicate the memebrs in a particular matrix! Thx

I have a HTML, css, js, Website template I want to build in Backendless.
What would the easiest route be?
Do I copy the code into Backendless or do I use iFrame?

Hi, @Gunnar_Stromsoe

Like to see what the logic would look like in Backendless or should we do it in REST CONSOLE?

Have you installed Stripe yet? Would you like to test the logic of commission earnings or were you talking about something else?

I have a HTML, css, js, Website template I want to build in Backendless.
What would the easiest route be?
Do I copy the code into Backendless or do I use iFrame?

Please describe in more detail what you already have. As I understood, you have already created the frontend in UI Builder, and now you are in the process of creating the backend for commission payments?

P.S. Have you seen our blueprints? Some of them use Stripe integration, you can install them and test them yourself. There is also an opportunity to see how it was implemented. Blueprints you can look at: Small Business Booking App, Appointment Booking App, EndlessHomes.

Regards,
Marina