Backendless Version (3.x / 5.x, Online / Managed / Pro )
Client SDK (REST / Android / Objective-C / Swift / JS )
- interfer when trying to delete a user and run a custom code using cloud code.
I added two types of handlers, on for before user remove and another before table remove.
both are ignored when deleting a user using the following code in cloud code.
Reproducible Test Case
- add handlers
- run the code above to remove a user
- I didn’t understand if ‘non-blocking’ is needed to I tried with and without.
- before find handler does work and I see in the console.
[debug:backendless] 16:01:36.032 [b014....e3d] [INVOKE HANDLER] persistence.beforeFind (*)
- the two handlers mentioned above are registered for sure but are not invoked
[debug:backendless] 15:58:13.847 user.beforeRemove (lib/handlers/delete-users.js) [debug:backendless] 15:58:13.847 persistence.beforeRemove (*) (lib/handlers/delete-users.js) [debug:backendless] 15:58:13.847 persistence.beforeFind (*) (lib/handlers/find-all.js)