Problem with backendless

Hey,

I get an internal error from Backendless when i’m adding new blocks. It’s is only on the home page.

internal error

This is the error firefox gives me

firefox error

Regards,
Thomas

This is what i get when i click to report the problem, which i should’ve done earlier.

Application ID: 7501967A-52E5-E5E5-FF74-13CFFCEE1200

Oops. An internal error [a8f18af98236e1466eb2b5f967a5df0c] has occurred. We are working on it. Please try again later

Hi @Thomas_Vandergraesen

Have fixed the issue, could you please check if it works for you?

We are aware of this error, we already have a ticket

Regards,
Valeriy

Hi Valeriy,

It works perfectly now thank you.

Can i ask another question. What is the property name for the tooltip text? i want to conditionally change it with codeless.

Regards,
Thomas

@Thomas_Vandergraesen Could you tell me what tooltip do you mean?

Regards,
Valeriy

for the icon component. I got it to be either login or logout conditionally but i figured to put a tooltip there so people would know it’s either one or the other depending on if they are logged in.

@Thomas_Vandergraesen This is possible in different ways, see screenshots for examples.

Regards,
Valeriy

Ok perfect, i got it to work.

I thought i had to set it in tooltip logic instead of on page enter logic

Thanks for the help.

So another problem. When i logout the tooltip text does not go back to Login. It stays on Logout.
I know the button works because when i press it again is directs me to the loginpage. After login i can press it to logout. So that works, only the tooltip does not change back after logging out.

Regards,
Thomas

Hi @Thomas_Vandergraesen

try this option