Support Topics Documentation Slack YouTube Blog

Problem with multiple creation of services

(Kieran Burrell) #1

I’ve had an issue the past few days where I’m starting the services and servers after logging in and some of them haven’t started up properly. Upon looking in my services, I have multiple of each of the services that haven’t started, switching to the latest “copy” lets me access the webpage, but only to find a “Server temporarily unavailable” message.
Thanks.
Edit: I tried each of the “copies” of the services to see if any would work, none of them did.
Edit2: Looking through the log files, it seems as though port 9000 is blocked.

BackendlessServices.PNG

(Denys Konakhevych) #2

Hi Kieran,

Our play server runs on 9000 port, so it should be available.

Regards,

Denys

(Kieran Burrell) #3

Hi Denys,

It works fine when I install it, but on restarting the computer/logging back in, it doesn’t seem to work, I’ve had this issue a few times now and the only way I’ve been able to get around it is by doing a fresh install of it.

(Denys Konakhevych) #4

Please, provide logs of unsuccessful start of server

(Kieran Burrell) #5

Here are the logs from apache2 error and playServer, I’ve had to copy/paste them into a txt file as the .log file wouldnt attach. It is the BackendlessPlayServer that won’t start.

error2.txt (9.65kB)

playServerLog.txt (15.89kB)

(Kieran Burrell) #6

I’ve fixed the problem I was having, turns out that the logs literally told me what to do, when I eventually found the logs they told me to delete this file : \Bitnami\backendless-3.0.0-24\apps\backendless\htdocs\RUNNING_PID