Problem with subscription or billing

Hello Backendless team,

when trying to zip directory in Backendless files we keep getting this error (photo)

Application is already on Cloud 99 payed plan and credit card is assigned. Everything worked just fine till last Friday. Could You please help us with this?

Our application ID is: DAB8636A-EFE1-9E8C-FF79-2ED7E1BACC00

Thank You very much in advance.

Hi, @Aleksandar_Dukovic

Are you still experiencing this issue? Because I was not able to reproduce it in your app. If the issue is still present for you, please indicate which directory zipping is causing this problem?

Regards,
Marina

Hello @Marina.Kan,

problem still persists. Folder we are trying to zip is inspekcija_fotografijeX which is in root/web.

Regards

@Aleksandar_Dukovic, we are looking to the issue

Regards,
Marina

@Aleksandar_Dukovic

We created a zip file of the required directory, you can find it in the folder web/inspekcija_fotografijeX.tar.gz. We also created an internal ticket to investigate the issue more closely - BKNDLSS-30823. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Marina

Thank You Marina. Please let us know when you find a solution.

Best regards.

Alex

@Marina.Kan hello.

For some time we didn’t have issues with zipping but today problem occurred again. Did You found what is the problem actually?

Regards
Alex

Hello @Aleksandar_Dukovic

The ticket is in OPEN status. Please indicate which directory you are trying to zip?

Regards,
Inna

Hello @Inna_Shkolnaya
inspekcija_fotografijeX which is in root/web

@Aleksandar_Dukovic

Internal ticket BKNDLSS-30366 for your problem has been created and will be investigated shortly. We will let you know the result as soon as possible.

Regards,
Inna

Hello @Inna_Shkolnaya problem still persists.

Any news?

Hi @Aleksandar_Dukovic ,

Your problem is caused by the way in which usage of file system is counted. Due to file system configuration minimal size of file is counted as 8KB even if it smaller (or even empty). In your case directories structure which you try to zip contains a lot of small files. Because of that estimated usage is far more greater than actual one.
Unfortunately, due to the configuration of file system itself, we cant calculate usage with more precision.

As far as I can see, you have two options:

• zip sub-directories separately instead;
  • buy additional file system space via function packs.

Sorry for inconvenience.

Regards, Andriy

Hello @Andriy_Konoz and thank You for the answer.

I am not sure I understood you correctly because our smallest file “weight” is 279 KB which is much bigger than 8KB. Also in the past we zipped a lot bigger amounts of files and everything worked fine. Did you (backendless.com) change something in file usage policy?

@Aleksandar_Dukovic ,

No, we haven’t changed anything in that part of a system for a long time.
Checked your app and it appears to be my mistake - original ticket associated with this topic is still open and I responded to you basing on the related ticket.
Sorry or misguiding you. We require more time to investigate this issue.

Regards, Andriy

Any news? We have over 2000 images in this folder that we need to download. Is there any other way to do that until you fix this problem with zipping?

@Nikola_Vojinovic

We have fixed the issue. It was related to incorrect file counts (in pekcija_fotografije and inspekcija_fotografijeX folders) in your application. The console now shows the real file system size, which is 21589 MB.

11G inspekcija_fotografije
1.6G inspekcija_fotografijeX

So you need to delete old images or buy additional file system space via function packs.

P.S. Please describe how you uploaded images to the application, to the inspekcija_fotografije and inspekcija_fotografijeX folders. Please send us URL or block in the UI-Builder that you used to upload. This will help us to fix the source of the problem.

Regards,
Marina

In inspekcija_fotografije images are uploaded manually(upload zipped folder, unpack and copy images to it) and to inspekcija_fotografijeX directly from android app.

@Nikola_Vojinovic

Thanks, we will check it.

Regards,
Marina