Property section can't add two Value

hi.
first of all thanks for your pretty good Services.
issue:
When I trying to do the Mission: DATA MINER(Task: Retrieve Data With Specific Columns ) ,
I could not fill the property section, with the two terms language and percentage at the same time.
Actually, when I enter the first one, the first one is automatically deleted to enter the second one.
What’s wrong?

Hello,

Have you watched the video which goes with the task? It demonstrates how to make a request which would satisfy the requirements of the task.

Regards,
Mark

Hello @sajjad_moradi

You can choose some properties from the “Properties” dropdown list (under relations). In your case, you chose “Property” for Aggregation function.

Regards

hi.
yes I saw.but I don’t know what is going on .I trying every Time but always get the same result.

hello.
thanks to your respond but I can’t add two Value in the same time.just one Value can be add.

The goal of Missions is to get knowledge about the system. Of course, it might be easier to simply follow what’s going in the video, but that would be missing the point. I recommend trying to figure out what’s going on, read the documentation and if you do not understand something specifically ask here. Simply saying “i do not understand anything” will not help neither you nor us…

1 Like

I’ve record a video.

issue

ohhhh my goodness. how I forgot it? :neutral_face: :expressionless:
Thanks to your support.