Push Certificate Mode does not change when installing Production certificate

I deleted my Sandbox certificate and when I uploaded a production certificate and selected “Production” and hit “Save”, it still says “Sandbox” in the Certificate Mode column. When I go to edit this certificate to select Production, it says Key or Certificate for channel already exists.

Not sure what’s going on here but I’d like to be able to switch between Sandbox and Production.

Hi Jonathan
Thank you for your report, and could you please provide your appId and we will try to figure out what’s going on there
Regards, Vlad

An internal ticket for investigation the issue has been created, the ticket number for reference is BKNDLSS-18423

Hi @vladimir-upirov is there any progress or update on this issue?

Hello @Jonathan1

Not yet. We are working on this task. As soon as there will be some news, we will inform in this topic.

@Volodymyr_Ialovyi so will push notifications not work for me until then?

Hi, Jonathan. We are working on it.

Also pay attention that now Backendless automatically determine what certificate you are uploading (you should generate appropriate certificate on the Apple site).
As a workaround i would recommend delete the certificate and upload the new one that was generated as “production”.

I had re-uploaded the Sandbox certificate earlier because I was trying to get the Sandbox certificate working again but that didn’t work either. SO I have uploaded the production certificate again. can you please check it? It is still showing as Sandbox. I have also run an openssl check to make sure it says Production Push Services before uploading

Hi @oleg-vyalyh any updates on this issue? Thanks

Hello Jonathan,

Ticket is still in progress. We will report here when it is done.

Regards,
Olha

Is there any updates here? I can’t send push notifications on production now and I don’t understand why.

Hi @Jonathan1,

What certificate do you have now uploaded to Backendless?
What mode is it configured in our console?
How do you run your app? In a simulator or installed from the appstore?

Regards,
Mark

Hi @Jonathan1

We’ve just released an update. Everything should work fine now. Please verify

Anton

I think things are working with this update. I cannot fully test because it seems like something on the server is causing my business logic code to timeout and fail.