Push Notification headers are not getting in react native

I am trying to develop the Push notification using Push Notification Template having some custom headers. I am using back endless-react-native SDK for this. I am able to get the notification on the mobile device, But I am not able to get the custom headers on the JS side. Custom headers are actually the smart text. If anyone can help me by giving some text push notifications samples with some dummy custom smart text headers, that would be great. I am getting custom headers as defined below. Text in {} is actually a Smart Text used in a templates
{
“id”: 1083336158,
“badgeType”: 0,
“cancelOnTap”: false,
“templateName”: “customPushTemplate”,
“colorCode”: 4097732,
“customHeaders”: {
“sourceId”: “{headerSourceId}”,
“notificationType”: “{headerNotificationType}”,
“title”: “{headerTitle}”,
“notificationId”: “{headerNotificationId}”,
“userId”: “{headerUserId}”,
“sourceType”: “{headerSourceType}”,
“description”: “{headerDescription}”
},
“cancelAfter”: 60,
“badgeNumber”: 1,
“message”: “Testing”,
“title”: “Testing.”,
“subtitle”: “Testing”
}
Please help me in this regard

Hello @Baljeet_Singh

I’ve created an internal ticket BKNDLSS-23886 to investigate the issue.

Regards, Vlad

Hi @vladimir-upirov
We are launching our app next week and only stuck on this issue. Can you please help ASAP on this?
Looking forward to fixing the problem ASAP. Thanks.

Hi @Baljeet_Singh!

I have increased priority for this task. We will try to provide fix for your problem on the next week. We will notify you when release with fix will be available.

Regards, Andriy

Thanks! @Andriy_Konoz

Hi @Baljeet_Singh

Could you please specify what exactly do you want to achieve?

Best Regards,
Maksym

I need the custom headers on the JS side. I have attached the screenshot how we are getting it.

Do you want to get the list of your custom headers? Or the value of smart text (e.g. {headerDescription}? Or you have a problem with placing values for custom headers?

we are getting the values of the smart text, but not on the JS side.

Okay, thanks for the information. Let me take a look and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
Maksym

Thank you.

Hello @Baljeet_Singh

We just released the fix, upgrade the package to backendless-react-native@0.1.5

Regards, Vlad

Thanks @vladimir-upirov

It was really helpful to get us out of a problem in which we were stuck to launch our product.

Finally It works!