Push notification is not receving

have you read all my previous comments? I’ve already tried it and got an error

Please run the command and post the error once, i am confusing to see in multiple comments

Valodyas-MBP-2:pushnotification valodyaupirov$ ionic cordova plugin add cordova-plugin-local-notification
> cordova plugin add cordova-plugin-local-notification --save
Installing "cordova-plugin-local-notification" for android

Plugin dependency "cordova-plugin-device@1.1.4" already fetched, using that version.

Dependent plugin "cordova-plugin-device" already installed on android.

Plugin dependency "cordova-plugin-badge@0.8.8" already fetched, using that version.

Installing "cordova-plugin-badge" for android
Android Studio project detected

Error during processing of action! Attempting to revert...

Failed to install 'cordova-plugin-badge': CordovaError: Uh oh!
"/DATA/dev/pushnotification/platforms/android/app/src/main/java/de/appplant/cordova/plugin/badge/Badge.java" already exists!
    at copyNewFile (/DATA/dev/pushnotification/platforms/android/cordova/lib/pluginHandlers.js:259:45)
    at install (/DATA/dev/pushnotification/platforms/android/cordova/lib/pluginHandlers.js:43:17)
    at ActionStack.process (/DATA/dev/pushnotification/platforms/android/cordova/node_modules/cordova-common/src/ActionStack.js:56:25)
    at PluginManager.doOperation (/DATA/dev/pushnotification/platforms/android/cordova/node_modules/cordova-common/src/PluginManager.js:114:20)
    at PluginManager.addPlugin (/DATA/dev/pushnotification/platforms/android/cordova/node_modules/cordova-common/src/PluginManager.js:144:17)
    at /DATA/dev/pushnotification/platforms/android/cordova/Api.js:247:74
    at _fulfilled (/DATA/dev/pushnotification/platforms/android/cordova/node_modules/q/q.js:834:54)
    at /DATA/dev/pushnotification/platforms/android/cordova/node_modules/q/q.js:863:30
    at Promise.promise.promiseDispatch (/DATA/dev/pushnotification/platforms/android/cordova/node_modules/q/q.js:796:13)
    at /DATA/dev/pushnotification/platforms/android/cordova/node_modules/q/q.js:556:49

Failed to install 'cordova-plugin-local-notification': CordovaError: Uh oh!
"/DATA/dev/pushnotification/platforms/android/app/src/main/java/de/appplant/cordova/plugin/badge/Badge.java" already exists!
    at copyNewFile (/DATA/dev/pushnotification/platforms/android/cordova/lib/pluginHandlers.js:259:45)
    at install (/DATA/dev/pushnotification/platforms/android/cordova/lib/pluginHandlers.js:43:17)
    at ActionStack.process (/DATA/dev/pushnotification/platforms/android/cordova/node_modules/cordova-common/src/ActionStack.js:56:25)
    at PluginManager.doOperation (/DATA/dev/pushnotification/platforms/android/cordova/node_modules/cordova-common/src/PluginManager.js:114:20)
    at PluginManager.addPlugin (/DATA/dev/pushnotification/platforms/android/cordova/node_modules/cordova-common/src/PluginManager.js:144:17)
    at _fulfilled (/DATA/dev/pushnotification/platforms/android/cordova/node_modules/q/q.js:834:54)
    at /DATA/dev/pushnotification/platforms/android/cordova/node_modules/q/q.js:863:30
    at Promise.promise.promiseDispatch (/DATA/dev/pushnotification/platforms/android/cordova/node_modules/q/q.js:796:13)
    at /DATA/dev/pushnotification/platforms/android/cordova/node_modules/q/q.js:556:49

Uh oh!
[ERROR] An error occurred while running cordova plugin add cordova-plugin-local-notification --save (exit code 1).

Valodyas-MBP-2:pushnotification valodyaupirov$

Once run “cordova plugin add cordova-plugin-badge”

Valodyas-MBP-2:pushnotification valodyaupirov$ cordova plugin add cordova-plugin-badge
Installing "cordova-plugin-badge" for android
Android Studio project detected
Error during processing of action! Attempting to revert...
Failed to install 'cordova-plugin-badge': CordovaError: Uh oh!
Uh oh!
Valodyas-MBP-2:pushnotification valodyaupirov$

please fix the project on your side (install every required modules and plugins) and only then send it us back

Here the project is running fine, after checking all things only we have sent updated project

In root folder replace package.json as in file package_json.txt (2.3 KB)

and run command “ionic serve”

yeah, now I able to run the project, and now I can investigate your issue with Push Notifications, I will let you know about result after the weekends

Regards, Vlad

Is there any status about the push notification issue?

Hi @rajasekhar_puligadda
I’ve just checked it and everything works well

here is code what I used for sending the push notification:

const Backendless = require('backendless');

Backendless.initApp('YOUR_APP_ID', 'YOUR_API_KEY');

Backendless.Messaging.publish('default', 'hello from Backendless Support')
  .then(function (response) {
    console.log('response', response)
  })
  .catch(function (error) {
    console.log('error', error)
  });

Regards, VLad

did you register device in application?

of course, without registration I could not receive the push notification on my device

When you registered the device? today or before?

just before sending push notification, why are you asking, is it important?

Actually i didn’t find any new device in the corresponding backendless database

it’s because after test sending I’ve removed my device from your app

I guess we can mark the topic as solved, because I can not see any issues related to Backendless

what do you think?

Once we will crosscheck and let you know weather its fixed or not

there is nothing to fix from our side, it works properly
did you try to run project you send us?