Questions regarding Cloud vs Pro

Hey there,

I’m new to Backendless, been using the free-tier for a bit now and am loving the flexibility i’m given within the system as a long-term Bubble user.

I had some questions about pricing-tiers, capabilities, and servers.

What i’d be (personally) using Backendless for is internal systems for a new small-business i’m developing, internal tools mostly. Managing on-site storage, manipulating data collected, itineraries, etc.

The trouble i’m running into is understanding pricing tier for my use-case. I need to run Backendless locally on my own personal servers, as well as store my data that i’m using locally. The entire system is disconnected from the internet, as the site is pretty far off into the wilderness.
I’ve been told cloud tier can facilitate this, however, I see that Backendless Pro/limitless is in it’s own pricing tier.

To expand on the use-case. I’d need to be able to develop and run this application (1 user only, internal tool), host data, and run the app all locally. I’d like to run everything in Docker, which as I can see from the website, is only available to the Pro plan? Can someone please expand on how this all works? Perhaps Backendless isn’t the solution I need, which is absolutely fine, however, I’ve been told Cloud tier would do the job fine.

Thanks so much!!

Hello @Clay_Abercrombie!

Welcome to our community and thank you for trying out Backendless!

Could you please contact our sales department by sending an email to sales@backendless.com.
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Regards,
Alexander