Received push notifications don't contain the sent PublishOptions

I noticed today that push notifications received in my app don’t contain any of the PublishOptions that are being sent:

// Creates publish options
                    PublishOptions publishOptions = new PublishOptions();
                    publishOptions.putHeader("android-ticker-text", newSignalString);
                    publishOptions.putHeader("android-content-title", signal.getTitle());
                    publishOptions.putHeader("ios-alert-title", signal.getTitle());
                    publishOptions.putHeader("ios-badge", "1");
                    publishOptions.putHeader("ios-sound", "default");
                    publishOptions.putHeader(Signal.KEY_SIGNAL_ID, signal.getId());
                    publishOptions.putHeader("ios-category", "kNotificationCategoryNewSignal");

// Delivers notification
                    Backendless.Messaging.publish(getNotificationChannel(), newSignalString, publishOptions, deliveryOptions, new AsyncCallback<MessageStatus>() {

Only the message (second parameter in publish() call) is received. This affects both Android and iOS platforms and doesn’t matter whether notifications are sent-received Android->Android, Android->iOS, iOS->Android or iOS->iOS.
Notifications-related code in the apps hasn’t been changed in quite a while and was working fine until recently (cannot confirm exact date).
AppID is BDCD56B9-351A-E067-FFA4-9EA9CF2F4000. Let me know if you need any more info to debug this.
Please expedite this as it’s affecting production apps!

Hi @milen-marinov ,

Sorry for inconvenience. We are currently investigating this case.

Regards, Andriy

@milen-marinov ,

We released fix for your problem. Could you please confirm from your side that problem is gone?

Regards, Andriy

Yes, the problem is resolved.

Thanks…