Records lost

Hello,

Can you please check a table in my APP 30960D18-DC9C-C94C-FFD9-AECB1619B200
There is a table called dossiers and in there we have a column which have a number which is based on a counter named: dossier

One number for sure is in our backup of last night and we cannot find this number back in the table now: 002533. >>> objectid: 34FFB122-CC97-4098-A28C-ECFCC9A914C4

In the data of today it seems like we are missing quite a lot of numbers.

Can you please check if records have been deleted? And if so, who deleted them?

Hello,

What is the name of the column in that table that contains the counter value?

Regards,
Mark

Hi Mark,

The name of the column with the counter value = dossier

The only way records can disappear if they are deleted either with API or with console. I opened an internal ticket to check the logs to see if there are any delete requests from console (BKNDLSS-27668)

We checked the log and see there are 9 requests to delete records in that table using Backendless Console. You can see it below:

The IP address from where the requests came from appears to be in North Holland, which I assume is where you are:

Regards,
Mark

Hi Mark,
the Dossier with number 002533 is created on 02.02.2022 16.42

How can we have deleted it before that date? Or is the same objectid used multiple times when it is deleted?

Do you think this needs to be a manual deletion ?

Hi Michel,

In the log file I shared, there are 2 requests that happened on February 3rd:

I checked the Analytics screen to see if there are any deletion API calls and there were none on or after 2/2/2022. As a result, I am convinced this was a manual deletion in console.

Regards,
Mark

Thanks for checking Mark!