Refresh the current page the user is on

Hi there

I have a page that I would like to refresh when the user clicks the ‘submit’ button. I want to trigger the ‘On page enter’ logic by refreshing the page but I cannot find a way to do this.

I tried the App Router function ‘Go To Page’ and specified the name of the current page, but it seems like it does nothing if the destination page is the same as where the ‘Go To Page’ block was called from.

Any known workaround to this?
Regards

Hello @Armandt_du_Preez,

I would suggest you create a custom function and move there all the logic from the On Page Enter.
Then invoke this function both inside On Page Enter logic and in on Submit event logic. No need to refresh a page in this case.

Regards,
Stanislaw

Hi Stanislaw,

I’ve found a workaround for my specific application, my submit action affected the current user profile but was not updating the display on the page so I used the following

This caused the results that would return from “Get current user” to be the new updated data which works fine in my case

Thank you

Hello @Armandt_du_Preez

Glad to hear you did it.
But could you say - have you tried the approach described by Stanislaw? Did you fail with this approach?

Regards,
Vladimir