Request: uniform behaviour of scroll wheel

Hi,

In the Logic page, the scroll wheel has different behaviour (zoom) than in every other screen.

I think I’m not the only one who’s inadvertedly zooming the Logic page in and out continuously :slight_smile:

There are zoom buttons in that screen, so zooming is already possible. Would it be an idea to set the scroll wheel behaviour to up/down scroll on that page, making the behaviour of the scroll wheen uniform throughout the editor?

Cheers,
Michiel

Hello @Michiel_Prins

Thank you for contacting us.

This screen has a slider for scrolling up/down, so scrolling up/down is already possible :slight_smile:

We will discuss this possibility with the team.

I know it’s already possible, you can also click & drag in whitespace. I’m merely suggesting this to prevent a lot of unwanted zooming :slight_smile: I can’t imagine I’m the only one :slight_smile:

I created an internal ticket (BKNDLSS-24804) for discussion, and we will inform you about its result in this topic.

Hello @Michiel_Prins

Sorry for the late response!
We’ve discussed this with the team and have concluded that we won’t change the current behaviour in the Codeless Workspace.
Because it can bring inconvenience who already get used to the current behaviour, and who has to scroll horizontally (zoom out and then zoom in)

Regards, Vlad