ResponseError: Action requires more operations in transaction than currently available at checkStatus

Hello team,

since I am on the Scale fixed plan I am receiving the above error for one of my Coud Code. I am not using the Transaction API, but a DeepSave with two relations. The DeepSave works if I update an existing record, but not if I try to insert a new record. The data records for the referenced relations are already in place.

I cannot find any information about operations restrictions. So, it is very difficult to debug this error.

Any help is welcome.

Regards, Jörg

I execute now instead of a single DeepSave three database calls and assign the relations in separated calls, all capsuled in one transaction. This works.

But it would be still interesting to know what kind of limits I have encountered which did not existed with Cloud 99.

Best, Jörg

Hi @Jorg_Beyer,

Based on the logs, it appears that the errors coincided with a time when we had temporary issues with the EU cluster. These issues have now been resolved.

The transaction operation limits are the same for both Scale Fixed and Scale Variable, and they are set to 10 operations. For the Cloud99 plan, this limit was 20 operations.

Regards,
Viktor